Press Ctrl+D To Bookmark

!!!To Download Mobile Games !!!
1.Right Click On Zip Icon
2.Open Link In a New Window

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hinglish

Bookmark and Share
"I have two daughters. Both of them are girls".

 
"Both the three of you stand up"
 
"The scooter is under standing the tree."

"Take a copper wire of any material."
 
 
"Draw a circle of any shape."
 

"Open the doors of the window and let the atmosphere come in"
 
 
After seeing the principal crossing his class room,the Lecturer said to the noisy class, 
" Don't make noise.. Principal just passed away"
 
 
By a lecturer who wanted to warn a brat sternly ended up speaking -
 'Hey you, don't think I am watching you...'
 
From our Operating System Lecturer.
"Madan why r u rotating here & there"
 
From my school Maths Master.
 " I talk you talk middle middle why he talk"
 
One of our college professor! s - (on noticing one of the guys not paying
attention)
Professor: Hey you, stand up. How many your roll numbers?
The guy: 39 only, Sir.
 
 
What a smart-alec in my class said when this professor asked him, "Why
 the late??"
 "Sir, Bus the late"
 
The professor's wife had given birth to a girl, his second child. 
He was distributing sweets when someone asked why. 
He said "My wife is born, the boy is a girl. I became a second father" (my fav)
 
Somebody asked for some additional internal marks and he said - "Once I
have put, it is put. No more extra put"

You May Also Want To Read : Hinglish (New)

Related Stuffs by Categories



Widget by tech420 | tech420

2 comments:

Next previous home