Press Ctrl+D To Bookmark

!!!To Download Mobile Games !!!
1.Right Click On Zip Icon
2.Open Link In a New Window

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hinglish (Updated)

Bookmark and Share
================================================
Updated
================================================

"I will study my sons and marry my daughters"

"Take an iron rod of any metal say copper, split it into two equal halves, heat the longer half !"

"The prof was not great in english . There was a mischevious student  in the class whom he had to say GET OUT.. instead he said " Follow  me" and walked out of the class and then said "Now Dont Follow me" and came back in to the class..."

"Lecturer: Hello u there stand up....
Myself: Me madam???
Lecturer: "Not me Next to me."

"Open the doors of the window and let the air force come in"

"Don't make noise, the Principal is revolving around the school"

This happened in Christ College, the Principal was just walking in the corridor, sort of routine morning rounds...
The Lecturer told the classroom - "Don't make galata,Father is rotating the College"

We, 3-4 students, were standing outside the classroom during the break, and we didn't notice our Graphics Lecturer enter the room. After entering the class room, he noticed us and called -"Hello, you out standing students. Come in". We went in!!

From my sanskrit Master
A girl in our class was gigling at the way our sanskrit master was teaching, the master observed that and said
 " What amma smilingaa you smiling whole class smiling , you no smiling
 whole class no smiling "

"I know that u know something , But u dont know what u KNOW"

'I will repeat it again'

Our first Chem class. New lecturer : introduction."Hello....I'm so-and-so from blah blah....." ......
Eventually, he gets to the bit about his family and goes, "I have two
daughters and last year I married both of them"

This is what my Prof said to me when  I went to him with a doubt,
"Morning morning! don't rotate my head",
 he probably meant " subah subah dimag mat kharaab kar"

While teaching probability, our Maths teacher said "There are 5 mangoes in a basket are there"


================================================
Old
================================================
"I have two daughters. Both of them are girls".

 
"Both the three of you stand up"
 
"The scooter is under standing the tree."

"Take a copper wire of any material."
 
 
"Draw a circle of any shape."
 

"Open the doors of the window and let the atmosphere come in"
 
 
After seeing the principal crossing his class room,the Lecturer said to the noisy class, 
" Don't make noise.. Principal just passed away"
 
 
By a lecturer who wanted to warn a brat sternly ended up speaking -
 'Hey you, don't think I am watching you...'
 
From our Operating System Lecturer.
"Madan why r u rotating here & there"
 
From my school Maths Master.
 " I talk you talk middle middle why he talk"
 
One of our college professor! s - (on noticing one of the guys not paying
attention)
Professor: Hey you, stand up. How many your roll numbers?
The guy: 39 only, Sir.
 
 
What a smart-alec in my class said when this professor asked him, "Why
 the late??"
 "Sir, Bus the late"
 
The professor's wife had given birth to a girl, his second child. 
He was distributing sweets when someone asked why. 
He said "My wife is born, the boy is a girl. I became a second father" (my fav)
 
Somebody asked for some additional internal marks and he said - "Once I
have put, it is put. No more extra put"

You May Also Want To Read : U don't speak English, U speak American

Related Stuffs by Categories



Widget by tech420 | tech420

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home