Press Ctrl+D To Bookmark

!!!To Download Mobile Games !!!
1.Right Click On Zip Icon
2.Open Link In a New Window

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Darna zaruri hai!!

Bookmark and Share
>>My friend lives in Borivali...
>>
>>One weekend, he went to Dadar to stay with his uncle
>>for a couple of days.
>>
>>That evening, he and a couple of his college friends
>>went to Sterlingtheatre for a late night movie. They
>>had so much fun they forgot that it was geeting late.
>>My friend caught the last bus to Dadar ..... and got
>>off the bus stop at Portuguese Church, Dadar.
>>
>>He had to walk about a kilometre from the bus stop to
>>his house. As he was walking alone, he could sense
>>that the night felt very cold and creepy and it was
>>rather dark as well. While walking, my friend was
>>astonished to see an old, silver-haired-man selling
>>books. It was very odd for an old man to sell books at
>>that hour of the night.
>>
>>My friend got the shivers as he realized that this old
>>man was now staring at him... The old guy waved out to
>>him and said "Son, why don't you buy a book...!". At
>>that moment, my friend did something which he would
>>regret for the rest of his life...
>>
>>He walked up to the old man's collection & began
>>browsing through his books... My friend noticed that
>>all the books on sale were related to supernatural
>>activities... He found one title that was really
>>interesting. He asked the old man "how much for this
>>one,uncle?" The old man replied, "Well, son...that one
>>....only for Rs 250" My friend was shocked
>>"but...but...that's too much...!" The old man only
>>gave a cold, silent stare which freaked my friend. My
>>friend quickly checked his pockets & found
>>Rs.200..."This is all I have." The old man said "It's
>>ok, son ...you can have the book for that much..." As
>>my friend began to walk away with his book, the old
>>man yelled out..."Son ... no matter what, don't you
>>ever look at the last page of this
>>book................remember my words or you are going
>>to regret it for the rest of your life...!!!!!" My
>>friend barely nodded and began to walk towards home at
>>a furious pace .... Reaching home...my friend asked
>>his Uncle whether there was any old book seller
>>nearby.... His uncle replied "We've heard that there's
>>one old man who comes once in a while on a full moon
>>night. I have been told that there is something rather
>>creepy about him...why son?" "Well...nothing
>>uncle...just asking", My friend replied, and hurried
>>to his room.
>>
>>Alone in his room, my friend couldn't resist reading
>>the old man's book, and soon...was deeply absorbed in
>>it...... At half past midnight, he went to bed.
>>
>>Just at that instant, a gush of wind blew in to the
>>room, and chilled him up to his bones.
>>
>>My friend noticed the wind had blown the pages of book
>>to its last page. He remembered what the old man had
>>said, about "not looking at the last page".... !!!!!!!
>>But we humans tend to have the tendency to try and
>>know more than we ought to know. Out of curiosity, my
>>friend flipped through the pages, even though the old
>>man's words about not reading the last page kept
>>playing on his mind.
>>
>>Reaching the last page, my friend read the lines on
>>it, and fainted in a shock... What he saw on the last
>>page is stated below:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>BOOK FOR SALE!!!
>>
>>Original Price: Rs. 20 Promotion Price: Rs. 10
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>=====


Related Stuffs by Categories



Widget by tech420 | tech420

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home